Sugar Bowl – December 3rd (based on snow conditions)-CANCELLED
Sierra – December 17th
Northstar – January 7th (Youth: 13-18, Adult 19-64) * $30 UPCHARGE
Sugar Bowl – January 21st
Northstar – February 4th ( Youth: 13-18, Adult 19-64) * $30 UPCHARGE
Sierra – February 18th
Northstar – March 4th (Youth: 13-18, Adult 19-64) * $30 UPCHARGE
Sugar Bowl – March 18th
Alpine – April 1st (Youth: 13-18, Adult 19-64) * $15 UPCHARGE
*Customer Appreciation Day Trip – Sunday, April 9th *call the store for details and discount bus prices
Juice/snack, lift ticket, SRSS t-shirt, movies & bus transportation included.
Terms and Conditions
- Minors must have signed permission slip – available at SRSS during sign up.
- Bus trips depart at 5AM from Sonoma County Veterans Building and go directly to the ski area.
- Bus departs ski area at 5:00PM sharp! There is a short dinner stop (approximately 7PM) that is not included, so bring money.
- Arrival back in Santa Rosa approximately 9:00/9:30PM.
- SRSS reserves the right to cancel the bus if a minimum of 40 participants is not met. The destinations will be honored, weather permitting. An alternative Tahoe area may be chosen at the discretion of the chaperone. DUE TO CAPACITY CONTROLS, NO REFUNDS.
- Please note: if you are signing up as a party of two or more, please sign up as a group. Once assigned to a particular bus, it cannot be changed. Bus trip passengers and/or Parents or Guardians of Bus trip passengers must sign up and collect tickets in person at SRSS.
Important Info Downloads: