-Tahoe Bus Trip SCHEDULE and PRICING Flyer Below, Printable Version-
Terms and Conditions
- Trip Includes: Juice, water, snacks, lift ticket, giveaway, movies, bus ride and half price rental equipment purchased from SRSS.
- Minors must have signed permission slip – available at SRSS during sign up.
- Bus trips depart at 5AM across from Sonoma County Veterans Building at park and ride and goes directly to the ski area.
- Bus departs ski area at 5:00PM sharp! There is a short dinner stop (approximately 7PM) that is not included, so bring money.
- Arrival back in Santa Rosa approximately 9:00/9:30PM.
- SRSS reserves the right to cancel the bus if a minimum of 40 participants is not met. The destinations will be honored, weather permitting. An alternative Tahoe area may be chosen at the discretion of the chaperone. DUE TO CAPACITY CONTROLS, NO REFUNDS.
- Please note: if you are signing up as a party of two or more, please sign up as a group. Once assigned to a particular bus, it cannot be changed. Bus trip passengers and/or Parents or Guardians of Bus trip passengers must sign up and collect tickets in person at SRSS.
Important Info Downloads:
Winter Rental Rate Sheet